Friday, January 22, 2010

Pants on the.....?


By now you I'm sure you can complete the line above that was made popular by a show known as "American Idol". It pisses me off that its that simple to become Famous in America and most parts of the world by just making up either ridiculous songs or perfoming outrageous dance routines. This guy who labels himself as General Larry Platt is a joke....Plain and Simple. He walks on stage and can barely get out words that people attempt to translate into English. Despite his inability to communicate with the human race he is a STAR in America's eyes. Just stupid in everyway that this guy does nothing special except go on a stage in front of a national audience and embarrass the shit out of himself. But...SURPRISE, he is super famous and people think this guy is a genious. Its going to take a World War 3 to get people to start thinking straight. I mean how smart do you have to be in order to see that this song that Larry ( I refuse to call him General) has written and sang is DUMB. I could write a better song while taking a Shit in a Wendy's. I have noticed that recently more than ever people who have no talent can become famous. All you have to do is be willing to put your reputation on the line which for some people that is not a big deal. I guess when you literally have nothing to lose you can act like a complete dillusional asshole and then make huge gains from it. It appears I'm the only guy who thinks the song by Larry Platt was funny like the first 5-6 times, but its not funny after 500 remix's and every local radio station talking about it as the highlight of their morning show everyday. It used to be that certain people couldn't "DO" certain things, but nowadays anyone who has a pulse and can walk/talk has the opportunity to be Famous. I'm blown away by the fact that these zombies (I call them like I see them) are famous for shit that a newborn 3 minutes out of the womb could think of. If everyone on the planet would just have higher qualifications for celebrities we might have people who could bring some Talent to the table. Right now if you look funny, talk funny, sing funny, dance funny, or can perform any obnoxious talent your a possible Star. Well just my thoughts on this Larry Platt guy. Hopefully we can look to have this situation not talked about as much in the near future. If you don't think I'm being accurate on what is being said just look this shit up:


GS Boyz - STANKY LEG (just one of many hits by another group with no TALENT)

2 comments:

  1. This shit pisses me off as well, but that good does it do? It ridicules that someone can make an ass out of themselves on national television and become a STAR. But thank God that it’s only short lived, at least I think so. If they make millions for doing this that’s what not right. It’s this dumbass society that we live in that’s the problem. I’m surprised everyday about how fucking retarded people are but I shouldn’t be because I’m around them all day.

    What about YouTube? B.E.T? Want to be stars with NO talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the thing...People do make millions off of this dumb shit! Look up this stupid rap group GS Boyz. These pieces of shit made so much money off a song called "Stanky Leg". I mean it is out of this world to even think someone would listen to that damn song, but not only do they listen to it they do the god damn dance as well. All I can do is sit back and complain about this stuff because I'm not out there making my own millions off the dumb shit I think of. Think about it....

    ReplyDelete