Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simple Skills That Require No Skill


I find it weird that while driving to work every morning I watch 10-15 drivers on the road attempt to committ suicide or attempt to murder other drivers with their incredible driving abilities. Is it me or do your arms get sore when you turn your left and right blinker on? If your not bench pressing 350 lbs and squating 600 lbs then apparently you can't use any safety device inside your car. I think I should be paid for the evasive maneuvers I pull off on the way to work every morning because I'm the only one NOT getting knocked out of the demolition derby (aka Northern Va Traffic). These people on the road might think it looks good on their insurance when you have more accidents on your record. Let me get back to this blinker situation...It takes literally 1.7 seconds to turn a blinker on and off while driving. But why can no-one that is on the road do it? Either people are that dumb and don't know how to use it (probably illegal immigrants), or they are driving a Mercedes and thought that the blinkers were automatic on/off (hands free) with the platinum package they purchased. Don't be fooled because the drivers out there are not Murderer's but are trying to Kill You?!?! Another thing I find just bizarre beyond all belief is how these people who I place no labels on sit so far back in there seats that you can see them in the back seat. I mean what is the point of that and are they driving at Mach 3? Let me be straight if they are doing it as a prank (it's hilarious), but we all know they are not doing that. So it must be that there seat needs repair and they can't afford the $4 part to fix it. Classic...all these so called rich people who buy BMW, Mercedes, or Landrover's but when it comes to repairs they can't affor it. But I'm weird because all these stupid little things seem out of the "Norm" for me. It's very simple arm my car with a 50 caliber chain gun (endless ammo and dipolmatic immunity powers) and let me do work on all these retards. I would clean the world of these mindless humans and make the roads safer for everyone. All I can say is that this is a Crazy World and someone has to say something about these wild events which take place each day.

1 comment:

  1. People should stay on their horses, donkeys, mules or whatever and stay out of automobiles. Driving is simple, but after many fork nights people still can’t get the grasp. Only in America!

    ReplyDelete